- UA Libraries: Libraries at The University of Alabama hold an extensive collection of book and journals, provide computer access and quiet study spaces.
- Rodgers Library holds the Science Library collection and the Engineering Library collection.
Faculty and Undergraduate Student Research Database: The faculty and undergraduate student research database is an excellent way for aspiring undergraduate researchers, scholars, and artists to learn about the ways in which they might participate. Students may take part through formal programs, such as Emerging Scholars Program or the Randall Research Scholars Program, or they might simply seek hands-on academic training with an experienced faculty member.
Computing and Technology
- University of Alabama Research Computing: The Office of Information Technology supports UA research projects and initiatives and individual researchers through technology platforms, tools, and services. At the present time, OIT does not receive any funding specifically intended to promote research support efforts. Even so, there are some significant resources available to the UA research community through OIT.
- OIT operates the UAHPC (formerly RC2) research cluster on campus. For more information about UAHPC, click here.
- Alabama Supercomputer: Faculty and graduate students may apply for access to the Alabama Supercomputer Center (ASC), operated by The Alabama Supercomputer Authority (ASA).